This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Surname and Name: Messina Antonella
Address: Via delle Pigne di Don Fabrizio, 12 Alcamo (TP)
Telephone: +39 328 302 9934
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Usage data, name, surname, telephone number, country, email address, various types of Data and Cookies.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Protection from SPAM, Displaying content from external platforms, Contacting the User and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
Contact form (this Application)
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email address, country, name, phone number and various types of Data.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of services allows you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network.
If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Protection from SPAM
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this application and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google LLC)
Google Fonts is a service of visualization of styles of character managed by Google LLC that allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Last modification: 24 September 2018
In line with European legislation, we guarantee that every user of the website understands what cookies are and why they are used, so that they can decide in a fully informed way whether to accept their use or not.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to the hard disk of the computer through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor the activities on the site.
Below are the types of cookies that may be present on a website:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functional cookies
- Profiling cookies
This website uses only the first three categories of cookies, for which no consent is required
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to allow navigation of the website and the use of its features, such as access to some protected areas. Without these cookies, some required features such as login to the site or the creation of an online shopping cart could not be provided.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies collect information on how users use the website for example which pages are visited more often, and if users receive error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used solely to improve the functioning of the website.
These cookies can be compared to “technical cookies” when alternatively (i) they are used directly by the site administrator to collect information in aggregate form or (ii) are managed by third parties and specific means are used to reduce the ability of cookies to identify users (for example, by hiding a significant part of the IP address) and where the third party uses them exclusively for the provision of the service. For example, they store cookie data separately without crossing them or enriching them with other personal data available.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user (such as your username, your language or the geographical area in which you live the user lives) in order to optimize and provide more functionality advanced. These cookies can also be used to provide user-requested features such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. This information collected from cookies may be anonymous and must not track the user’s browsing and activities on other websites.
These cookies can also be called technical cookies.
The cookies mentioned above are defined as persistent and their duration is established by the server when they are created.
Manage cookie preferences
Some of the cookies used on our sites are set by us, while others are set by third parties that provide services on our behalf.
The owner of the website on which you are browsing now accepts no responsibility for the contents and cookies of external links, which may be changed without notice by the respective operators. This website provides the user with the purpose of using third-party cookies and links to third-party information.
Cookies Used by this application
Category: Marketing (7)
Register a unique ID on mobile devices to allow tracking based on GPS geographic location.
Used by Google Double Click to record and report on user actions on
site after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s advertisements in order to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement and present targeted advertising to the user.
Register a unique ID that identifies the user’s device that returns to the site. The ID is used for targeted advertising.
Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
Try to estimate the speed of the user’s connection on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
Register a unique ID for statistics related to which YouTube videos have been viewed by the user.